Agricultural marketing and it’s deregulation has been a matter of concern for successive governments, starting from UPA to NDA. In fact India has also taken a stand in World Trade Organisation (WTO) on the occassion of discussion on Agreement on Agriculture (AoA). It is in this backdrop that we are looking at the three new Farms Act being passed by the Parliament and the observation being made by the Supreme Court. Here let’s look at the issue of Agricultural Marketing in India.
- Agriculture Marketing in India
- Agricultural Marketing & Agri-Business : Agricultural Marketing
- Agricultural Marketing in India
- A Tale Of Agriculture Marketing In India
- India’s farm exports to get a boost with deregulation of key agri-produce, say experts
- India’s uninspiring record of deregulating farming could explain why many are worried about new laws
- The perils of deregulated imperfect agrimarkets