On 3rd of December 2020, the Finance Ministry of Govt. of India, in a confident voice, announced that the Indian Economy is on a ‘V’ shaped recovery path. On the other hand the figures being released and other parameters being made available tell us a different story all together. Go through the following articles to get a grasp of the developments in respect to Indian Economy.
- Economy firmly on the path of a V-shaped recovery, says Finance Ministry
- Viewpoint: How serious is India’s economic slowdown?
- Explained: How are the fundamentals of the Indian economy?
- The 6 Signs Of An Economic Recovery
- Some warning signs in India’s economic report card
- PM Modi says fundamentals of Indian economy strong, has capacity to bounce back
- NDA vs UPA: The economic scorecard
- Why Narendra Modi government must acknowledge the economic slowdown. Now.
- India doesn’t need Modi’s headline management – it needs an honest conversation about the economy
- Manmohan Singh’s 5-point remedy for ’extremely serious economic slowdown’