In the recent times, the stand taken by the higher judiciary in Andhra Pradesh, has once again raised the question of Judicial Activism Vs Judicial Overreach in the backdrop of separation of power between judiciary and the executive. It is in this scenario, we are trying to look into the age-old concept of Judicial Activism
- Article 356 and an activist judiciary
- What is judicial activism?
- Judicial Activism
- Judicial Activism in India
- Judicial Activism and Judicial Restrain
- Separation of Powers and Judicial Activism in India
- JUDICIAL ACTIVISM IN INDIA: WHETHER MORE POPULIST OR LESS LEGAL?
- Introduction to judicial activism and judicial reforms