CURRENT AFFAIRS REVIEW announces Sociology Optional for UPSC & State -PCSs
1) Complete Coverage of UPSC’s Sociology Optional Syllabus.
2) The syllabus would be approached assuming the none of the candidates know even a single word of Sociology as a subject.
3) Breaking down the topics to simplify them
4) Easy and lucid language for benefit of the students.
5) The approach would be evenly balanced between simplistic and analytical.
6) Coverage of Previous Years questions to demonstrate weightage of the topics and develop writing skill of the candidates.
7) Practice Test (Full Mock – of UPSC Standard) on completion of the Syllabus.
8) Course Starts: 5th of August
9) Timing of the class: 2:00PM to 4:00Pm on weekdays.
10) Fees Rs 10,000/-
Amit Kumar Bose (Amit Sir has been teaching in institutes across India starting from Delhi, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Bengaluru & Guwahati, for quite a few years now.)
1st Batch starts from: 5th of August 2020