CURRENT AFFAIRS REVIEW announces Sociology Optional for UPSC & State -PCSs (with due attention to Current Affairs related with Sociology Optional)
New Batch Starts: 16th of December 2020
1) Complete Coverage of UPSC’s Sociology Optional Syllabus.
2) The syllabus would be approached from a beginners point of view.
3) The approach would be evenly balanced between simplistic and analytical method.
4) The medium of communication would be ‘English’ only, however, classes would be conducted in easy and lucid language for benefit of the students.
5) **Special Attention given to Current Affairs for Sociology Optional.
6) After completion of every topic, relevant previous years questions would be discussed to demonstrate the weightage of the topic and develop writing skills.
7) Complete material would be provided: We strongly recommend not to buy or refer to any additional material other than what we provide.
8) Recorded videos of the classes would be made available for next 6 months for future reference: A subscriber can see the videos number of times.
9) Practice Test (Full Mock – of UPSC Standard) on completion of the Syllabus.
10) Timing of the class: 7:00AM to 9:30AM (*Subject to change with prior intimation).
11) Fees Rs 10,000/-
Amit Kumar Bose (Amit Sir has been teaching in institutes across India starting from Delhi, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Bengaluru & Guwahati, for quite a few years now.)
|**Everyone says that Sociology is a dynamic subject. Now a dynamic subject obviously requires due attention to recent developments (Current Affairs related with the same). But hardly anyone cares for this aspect. Here, in Current Affairs Review, we specially focus on covering these recent developments associated with Sociology Optional.|
Strategy for Sociology Optional: Click Here
Download Material: Click Here
Fresh Batch starts from: 16th of December 2020
Feedback of old Students:
You can also consider: